Fibre Smith specializes in Composite Leaf Springs And Shocks.
The Automobile Industry has shown keen interest in the replacement of steel leaf spring with that of fibre composite leaf spring since the composite material has a high strength to weight ratio, good corrosion resistance, and tailor able properties.
They are found to be the potential materials for replacing these conventional metallic leaf springs without giving up the strength and by reducing the structural weight substantially.
Therefore, analysis of the composite material becomes equally important to study the behaviour of Composite Leaf Spring. A comparative study has been made between laminated composite leaf spring and steel leaf spring concerning weight, stiffness, and strength.
By employing a composite leaf spring for the same load-carrying capacity, there is a reduction in weight of 73%~80%, natural frequency of composite leaf springs are 27%~67% higher than steel leaf spring and 23~65% stiffer than the steel spring.
Based on the results, it was inferred that carbon/epoxy laminated composite mono leaf spring has superior strength and stiffness and lesser weight compared to steel and other composite materials considered in this investigation.
Call us to get more details and pricing about Composite Leaf Springs And Shocks
Get Air Suspension feel with ARC suspension. Minute vibrations to uncomfortable jolts will be gone for good. We do not just provide suspensions; we provide an experience with it.
Custom designed specifically for every vehicle individually. Eliminate Body Roll by reducing unnecessary upward movement, which creates bumpy ride conditions. Stock Shock absorbers do not have this feature to restrict upward movement.
- Increased Stability even at high speeds and tricky terrain.
- Better Acceleration.
- Increased Traction and grip
- Reduced Shakiness on Steering wheel.
- Reduced body roll/sway by reducing unnecessary upward movement, which creates bumpy/bouncy ride conditions.
- Enhanced Breaking – Prevents uneven braking even in emergency situations. Skidding while braking will reduce and increased steering control. Vehicle will stop in less time and distance.
- Brake efficiency will increase making brake pads last longer.
- Tyre life shall increase drastically. Uneven caster/camber wear and tear will reduce.
- Specially designed and tuned to withstand Indian Road conditions while providing optimum comfort.
Warranty – Composite Leaf Springs 1,00,000km/1year ,Shock Absorbers 40,000km/1Year